Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's all a bunch of Crocs™.....


I came across this article bashing my favorite shoes... It's an interesting read, and really, he has some great points about the ugly lil shoes. I joked about them for years. Until that one day that I purchased my first pair......and now, I have two and wear them all of the time. I even have the flip flops.
Editor's note here: As comfy as these are, beware when walking. Yes, they are shoes, and you walk in them all of the time. However, you may fall down a flight of stairs (oh, yes I have seen the bloody knee), or even get your toe ripped off on an escalator (those kids didn't need a pinky toe anyway). But, all you need to do it take careful steps.......Because those steps will be wonderful....

Long Live the Crocs™!

--
eb

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Crocs rule! I've had the flip-flops for two years. Warning: they will shrink if left in the heat. Don't ask me how I know...

The kids won't wear anything else!