Thursday, July 24, 2008

See wha' had happened was

Okay, so as E has mentioned, I was wicked determined to get that bottle of ginger ale open! My Mexican thinking tells me, "Just open the damn thing, no matter how ghetto it looks!" So, I proceed to put the bottle in the sink, grab a knife and gently poke a whole in it....rrrrright. Before I knew it I had a ginger ale geyser in my kitchen. Aside from having it in my hair, on my glasses and clothes. I had it on the ceiling, counters and cabinets. I yell for E who is on the phone with Momma B, comes in laughing. Her Cajun thinking already knew it was an idiotic idea! To make a long story short, I proceed to cut a tiny whole in the bottle and pour myself a glass! Needless to say, it tastes NOTHING like I remembered it to be and it was flat...could it be the earlier co2 action going on in the kitchen? DUD.

--
dm


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez is all I have to say!!!

Anonymous said...

haha!!! sorry that stinks! but it really makes a great story!!