Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unique Name of the Day

E would like me to share some more of my work entertainment...so here it is..

My co-workers and I deal with a lot of customers in not so lucky parts of town and some from different countries. So, we always comment on the names that are given to set up new accounts....I think I will bring some of the joy to our blog. So keep an eye out for the Unique Name of the day.

So kids, your Unique name for today is: La'Miracle

Try and use it in a sentence today =)

--
dm

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I talked to Princess just the other day! I've also talked to Honey and Sugar, both on the same day!

What the hell are people thinking? Have you read the article about the kid in New Zealand who is now a ward of the state so she can change her name from "Talula does the Hula from Hawaii". Yeah, I can see that on the name plaque on the CEO's desk some day.

Read all about it:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080724/ap_on_re_au_an/new_zealand_bizarre_names