Friday, May 9, 2008

The 'Burbs




We are adjusting to life in suburbs. I think D is adjusting better than I....I still feel like I am visiting and can't quite settle in. Once we get everything in order, I hope to feel more comfortable. No pics of the house yet -- it feels incomplete without the new chairs and other stuff. This weekend we get to get everything together upstairs. We have all of this room yet I feel we still live in just two -- the kitchen and bedroom. Slowly but surely........

The munchkins are beginning to love all of the room they have to play and run. They like it outside but hate the hose..... Mr. Jack Sprat is very hyper these days. Fattie (Diesel) just enjoys his bones. And Junior just loves to lay in the grass.

Oh, and we installed a new doorbell on our own! That was fun...no really, it was!

That's it....


--

eb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute house!