Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This week....

We're trying to get better at blogging, which means that those who read this get to hear about the little things. Well, just Lynn because I think she's the only one who actually reads it! This week has already started out crazy and busy. D's on her new schedule 1-10PM, but we get weekends together. It's a slow adjustment for us. But, I know she'll kick some butt. I've started the week out with a busy day at work with drama and having to do a suicide assessment. I hate those; they are pretty scary. Two of the munchkins have been having tummy issues on and off, so for the second nite in three, I've had to get up at 4AM for a quick potty run. But they are doing better. The week may be long but I have a date to look forward to Saturday nite. And, if anyone knows what the surprise is, give me a hint!

--
eb

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Erin, you'd better get used to those middle-of-night wake-up calls! You know how those darn babies can be...

And thanks for keeping the blog up and running for me! LOL With everyone's crazy lives, it's the only way that some of us have to keep up. My family, from Arizona to Massachusetts to Florida to Alaska keeps in touch via a family blog and it's great.

I know it's early, but July 4th is on a Friday this year and we're planning a big steak and seafood dinner. It also coincides with my 40th (yikes!!) birthday so we would love to have ya'll there!!!

Love you both, let me know if you need anything at all!!

(((((hugs)))))