Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We know you don't care....

but here are some random facts about us........

E:
1. I hate having my hair cut
2. I love to cook
3. I love where I work but hate my job
4. I can "do the Erin" to just about any beat
5. I really don't like people, with a few exceptions
6. I have a short attention span
7. I can do a killer half cartwheel
8. I like to garden but can't keep a houseplant alive


D:
1. I love music
2. Incubus is my favorite band
3. I HATE to empty the dishwasher
4. I love my wife
5. I dont like 2 of my dogs

6. I always think I have a fatal disease when I don't feel well
7. I love flip flops
8. My favorite color is blue


(note from eb....of course, I love my wife also =) )

--
eb, dm

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I care but I have a question:

What is "the Erin" and can I see it :-)

I'll give you 8 random facts about me but I'm guessing Dawnie probably already knows some of them.

1. I hate my job. I hate all jobs. I was supposed to be a stay-at-home mom
2. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with my friends (big surprise there, right Dawnie? LOL). Doesn't mean I don't love them :-)
3. I love volunteer work at the school
4. I hate putting away the laundry
5. I love 80's music
6. I loved being pregnant
7. I daydream a lot
8. I can't live without my iPhone

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cheesy I need some crackers. :)

Familia Miranda said...

Don't hate lady!