Monday, January 7, 2008

One week down.....

First off, Congrats to M & A on the arrival of their first born -- bouncing, healthy baby boy weighing in at 6 pounds 8 ounces. Mother and baby, and daddy, are doing fine. We are excited to see all of them in less than a month!

As for us...well it's been a week. A LONG week! We become so accustomed to having answers right at hand through the internet, phones, etc.... But with this, you just WAIT. AND WAIT! Positive signs, however.....I got sick out of no where last night. Yes, I've been having some heartburn, but BAM....just like that, sick twice. I never get sick like that. And a little "hormonal" (thanks, honey, for the kinder term than "bitchy" or "moody"). Yes, I admit it, I was moody yesterday. But I am feeling just fine today. A little tired, but what's new.

So, for now, we continue to wait. We will continue to burn our candle, rub the pig, and carry the milagros. =)

--
eb

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I guess you're on the countdown now. Y'all should know something by early next week. I agree with you Erin; we live in an era of instant information yet this is the one thing that we MUST wait for and the waiting stinks! I know it's easier said than done but just keep busy and know that you've got lots of people hoping and praying for a baby!