Thursday, December 27, 2007

All signs point to....BABY!

So I get a text message this morning from one of my best friends, it reads, " I just had to tell you - I had a dream last night that the baby making was successful!!!" That would make the fourth, yes FOURTH person to tell us that we are going to get pregnant with our first try. Though we are trying not to give our hopes up, we have a good vibe about our first try, and everyones contributing good vibes only make it better! So I suppose, as of right now. All signs point to....BABY!


Continued: Getting another message from Lynn saying, "And be prepared: if this works now or even in the next few months. Erin will be pg during the summer. Not fun!!!! Love her, do whatever she wants, and keep her cool!" OMG! This woman is not helping my nerves! lol My Mom was pg during the summer and she was miserable, so we are somewhat prepared for that! But...wow!

--
dm

3 comments:

Manda said...

I think so too... I even bought some baby clothes... :D

Lynn said...

You know I don't mean to scare y'all! I am so excited to think that at this time next year y'all could be parents. I can't think of two better people. This baby (or babies LOL) will be so lucky and so loved. And think of all the babysitting you've already got at your disposal!

Thanks for starting this blog. I will check it daily for updates.

Sending lots of love and BABY DUST your way!! xoxoxoxox

Bussanich family said...

well congratualtions on getting this thing going! i will be 8 and 9 months pregnant in june and july...so i will keep erin posted, on how things go when the belly gets that big and it's hot outside!!